“Glee” and “The Assassination of Gianni Versace” star Darren Criss is ready to upgrade his living situation. The Emmy and Golden Globe winner is selling his midcentury ranch in Los Angeles for $1,697,000.
The home has proved popular with buyers—it’s pending sale after less than two weeks on the market.
The actor had purchased the modest starter home in 2012 for about a half-million less than its current listing price.
If you’re intrigued by Criss’ taste, here are 10 things you should know about these cool digs:
- The home is located in Los Feliz, a young, hip, and stylish neighborhood.
- Built in the 1950s, the bungalow offers just under 1,700 square feet of living space, including three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- The house features an open floor plan with skylights, whitewashed beams, and hardwood floors.
- The gorgeous master bedroom features a luxurious bath with a steam shower, and it opens to the pool area with original cast-iron casement French doors.
- A gated walkway and flagstone-paved carport mark the entrance to the property.
- An open-corner masonry period fireplace is viewable from the main living and dining space.
- The kitchen features dark brown Shaker-style cabinetry and a removable, stainless-steel-topped island/breakfast bar.
- The grassy, fenced yard was built for entertaining! It features a fire pit, deck with grill, and swimming pool with spa.
- Towering bamboo create a natural fence around the property, adding to the natural, spa feel of the backyard. It also provides privacy from prying eyes.
- Mature, simple landscaping sets off the home’s architectural style and provides the perfect amount of curb appeal.
Criss is a California native best known for his role as Blaine Anderson in the musical series “Glee.” He made his feature film debut in “Girl Most Likely” in 2012 and received an Emmy for his part in 2018’s “Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story.”
The post 10 Things to Know About Darren Criss’ Fabulous Los Feliz Pad appeared first on Real Estate News & Insights | realtor.com®.