“House Party” is realtor.com®’s official podcast about the overlapping worlds of real estate and pop culture, hosted by Natalie Way and Rachel Stults. Click the player above to hear our take on this week’s hot topics.
It’s a common dilemma when you’re in a relationship for the long haul: Should you spend your hard-earned savings on your dream wedding or your dream home? That’s the question the latest Netflix reality show “Marriage or Mortgage” hopes to answer.
We had the exciting opportunity to sit down with hosts Nichole Holmes and Sarah Miller to discuss all the behind-the-scenes details, the biggest surprises they experienced during filming, and the advice they’d give to couples in the position of choosing dream wedding or first house.
We hope you’ll tune in to hear our interview (and tune in to the show—we promise you’ll end up bingeing all 10 episodes in one day!), and much, much more.
Other topics we discuss:
- Meghan and Harry‘s bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey didn’t just offer revelations about the royal family—it also gave us a few insights into their new neighborhood.
- Is Jimmy Fallon‘s recently listed $15 million mansion cool or chaotic?
- What’s going with rapper Nelly‘s abandoned St. Louis mansion?
- An update on Jeffrey Epstein‘s New York City townhouse
- And, as always, our celebrity real estate winner and loser of the week
Want more “House Party”? Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. And please: Throw us a five-star rating if you like what you hear. The more good ratings and reviews we have, the easier it is for people to find us.
Want to chime in? Have your own crazy home-related story you’re dying to share? We’re all ears, eagerly waiting to discuss all of your burning real estate questions on “The Mailbox” segment. Email us at email@example.com, follow us on Facebook and Instagram, or tweet us @housepartypod on Twitter.
The post Exclusive: The Hosts of Netflix’s ‘Marriage or Mortgage’ Tell All; Plus, Shocking Real Estate Revelations From the Meghan and Harry Interview appeared first on Real Estate News & Insights | realtor.com®.