House Party” is realtor.com®’s official podcast about the overlapping worlds of real estate and pop culture, hosted by Natalie Way and Rachel Stults. Click the player above to hear our take on this week’s hot topics.
Celebrity moves are a huge topic of conversation on this podcast, and while we, as your humble hosts, do our best to research and bring you the full story behind those transactions, there are inevitably some things we’re left with questions about. So we decided to consult with a guy who knows firsthand: our special guest this week is Gary Gold, real estate agent to the rich and famous.
Gold answers (most of) our burning questions and tells some fun celebrity stories you won’t want to miss. We hope you’ll tune in to hear that segment—and much, much more—on this week’s episode.
Other topics we discuss:
- Get a whiff of this: A “This Smells Like My Vagina” candle (the buzzy product released last year by actress and Goop founder Gwyneth Paltrow) exploded in a U.K. woman’s living room.
- We do a deep dive on the luxury Manhattan apartment shared by “The Bachelor” franchise’s Matt James and Tyler Cameron—and suffice it to say, we have some questions. Sure, “Bachelor” contestants have been known to make major money through influencer gigs, hawking hair-growth gummy bears or sunglasses, but we never considered that hyping up real estate could also be part of their brand.
- A tale of two comedians: We give an update on Kathy Griffin‘s gorgeous Bel-Air mansion for sale, and we check in on Chelsea Handler‘s equally stunning Bel-Air oasis.
- Armie Hammer slashes the price on his home amid headline-making scandals.
- In some much-needed feel-good news: NBA superstar Kyrie Irving buys a home for the family of the late George Floyd.
- And finally, a special thanks to US News & World Report for naming “House Party” one of the top 10 real estate podcasts!
Want more “House Party”? Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. And please: Throw us a five-star rating if you like what you hear. The more good ratings and reviews we have, the easier it is for people to find us.
Want to chime in? Have your own crazy home-related story you’re dying to share? We’re all ears, eagerly waiting to discuss all of your burning real estate questions on “The Mailbox” segment. Email us at email@example.com, follow us on Facebook and Instagram, or tweet us @housepartypod on Twitter.
The post ‘House Party’ Podcast: A Celebrity Real Estate Agent Tells All; Plus, the Unbelievable ‘Bachelor’ Pad of Tyler Cameron and Matt James appeared first on Real Estate News & Insights | realtor.com®.