“House Party” is realtor.com®’s official podcast about the overlapping worlds of real estate and pop culture, hosted by Natalie Way and Rachel Stults. Click the player above to hear our take on this week’s hot topics.
2020 felt excruciatingly long for a lot of reasons, not the least of which was the wait to see Chip and Joanna Gaines on our TVs once again. For months, the duo teased their triumphant return to the small screen with “Fixer Upper: Welcome Home,” the reboot of their popular home renovating show. Mercifully, the premiere day hath arrived—and so we settled in to get our fix as Chip and Jo tackled the “worst house” they’ve ever dealt with. (Judging by our gag reflexes, we’d have to agree.)
We hope you’ll tune in to hear our take on the new show—and much, much more—on this week’s episode.
Other topics we discuss:
- Sorry, bland breakfast lovers: The pandemic has come for your cereal.
- Matt Damon‘s making a big move. Peek inside his $21 million Pacific Palisades, CA, home for sale.
- Jon Bon Jovi finally divulges the secret price of his New Jersey mansion.
- Teresa Giudice (of “Real Housewives of New Jersey” fame) cuts the price on her posh property.
- What doesn’t kill her makes her stronger? Kelly Clarkson is having a hard time unloading her Encino, CA, farmhouse and her Nashville, TN, mansion.
- Shaq (finally) scores! His outlandish personalized palace in Florida is pending salee after years (years!) on the market.
Want more “House Party”? Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. And please: Throw us a five-star rating if you like what you hear. The more good ratings and reviews we have, the easier it is for people to find us.
Want to chime in? Have your own crazy home-related story you’re dying to share? We’re all ears, eagerly waiting to discuss all of your burning real estate questions on “The Mailbox” segment. Email us at email@example.com, follow us on Facebook and Instagram, or tweet us @housepartypod on Twitter.