“House Party” is realtor.com®’s official podcast about the overlapping worlds of real estate and pop culture, hosted by Natalie Way and Rachel Stults. Click the player above to hear our take on this week’s hot topics.
Netflix’s real estate reality juggernaut “Selling Sunset” has been dominating headlines recently, thanks to a boatload of behind-the-scenes drama with its stars. The latest pop-the-popcorn moment? Chrissy Teigen called out the women on Twitter, casting doubt on whether they’re actually real estate agents—and the cast is clapping back.
Other topics we discuss this week:
- The inside scoop on Star Island, the Miami Beach celebrity enclave where J. Lo and A-Rod just bought a $40 million waterfront estate
- The rise of “cottagecore,” the design trend that’s peaking because of COVID-19 and Taylor Swift
- After entering pending status just a couple of weeks ago, Bella Thorne‘s house is active again—with a price cut
- The former sheriff’s home in Missouri with nine jail cells, which we discussed just last week, is suddenly off the market. What gives?
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler finally sell their Nashville, TN, estate—at an enormous loss
- This week’s real estate winner and loser
Want more “House Party”? Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. And please: Throw us a five-star rating if you like what you hear. The more good ratings and reviews we have, the easier it is for people to find us.
Want to chime in? Have your own crazy home-related story you’re dying to share? We’re all ears, eagerly waiting to discuss all of your burning real estate questions on “The Mailbox” segment. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, follow us on Facebook and Instagram, or tweet us @housepartypod on Twitter.