“House Party” is realtor.com®’s official podcast about the overlapping worlds of real estate and pop culture, hosted by Natalie Way and Rachel Stults. Click the player above to hear our take on this week’s hot topics.
When we heard HGTV had released a new renovation show hosted by none other than Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, it’s safe to say that we were all over it like tanning lotion on the Jersey Shore.
And boy did we get it. We have so many questions about this special that packed an incredible amount of content into one mere hour. (Quick synopsis of the premise: Three designers renovate three family cabanas that are ultimately judged by “Flipping Virgins” host Egypt Sherrod and our old pal Orlando Soria, star of “Build Me Up.”)
We hope you’ll tune in to hear our take on the show—and much, much more on this week’s jam-packed episode.
Other topics we discuss:
- TikTok is a treasure trove for clever household hacks and tricks.
- “Here it is, literally the worst house on the street!” Is this brutally honest listing description of a home in Florida actually the most brilliant marketing plan ever?
- An update on former “Real Housewives” star Vicki Gunvalson‘s Coto de Caza, CA, home for sale
- Are Armie Hammer‘s (home sale) troubles no more?
- Is Kelly Clarkson finally able to break away from her Encino farmhouse?
- The roller coaster of a ride Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is putting us on with his Georgia mansion
- Who bought Bella Thorne‘s house? The pink palace apparently appealed to a 13-year-old YouTube star.
- The sad status of Nelly‘s $600,000 abandoned St. Louis mansion
- Is Tyra Banks America’s next top real estate mogul?
Want more “House Party”? Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. And please: Throw us a five-star rating if you like what you hear. The more good ratings and reviews we have, the easier it is for people to find us.
Want to chime in? Have your own crazy home-related story you’re dying to share? We’re all ears, eagerly waiting to discuss all of your burning real estate questions on “The Mailbox” segment. Email us at email@example.com, follow us on Facebook and Instagram, or tweet us @housepartypod on Twitter.