“House Party” is realtor.com®’s official podcast about the overlapping worlds of real estate and pop culture, hosted by Natalie Way and Rachel Stults. Click the player above to hear our take on this week’s hot topics.
With so many feel-good home improvement shows out there, we have to admit we’re kind of relishing the train wreck that is “Windy City Rehab,” HGTV’s embattled reality series about flipping houses in Chicago. The show, in its sophomore season, is hosted by designer Alison Victoria and contractor Donovan Eckhardt—who made headlines this summer with their mountain of legal troubles.
The tension between the two in the series’ Season 2 premiere is palpable—and we’re kind of here for it. We do a deep dive on all the drama, and discuss whether the show can survive another season.
Other segments this week:
- “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” mansion is on Airbnb (for a shockingly low price)! We discuss what you have to do to stay there.
- Poor Bella Thorne keeps giving us pod fod—the actress just dropped the price of her Sherman Oaks house again. We have a feeling we know why.
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez have officially sold their Malibu, CA, beach home—so did they take a loss?
- Derek Jeter lists his $29 million Florida mansion that’s currently occupied by Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen. As we took a sneak peek inside, we found ourselves wondering: Who on Earth needs 16 bathrooms?!
- Plus, this week’s real estate winner and loser
Want more “House Party”? Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. And please: Throw us a five-star rating if you like what you hear. The more good ratings and reviews we have, the easier it is for people to find us.
Want to chime in? Have your own crazy home-related story you’re dying to share? We’re all ears, eagerly waiting to discuss all of your burning real estate questions on “The Mailbox” segment. Email us at email@example.com, follow us on Facebook and Instagram, or tweet us @housepartypod on Twitter.