“House Party” is realtor.com®’s official podcast about the overlapping worlds of real estate and pop culture, hosted by Natalie Way and Rachel Stults. Click the player above to hear our take on this week’s hot topics.
Like so many others, we have fallen in love with “Schitt’s Creek,” the hilarious and heartwarming TV show centered around a previously wealthy family that lost all its money and moved into a motel in a remote town. That’s why we were positively giddy when we heard that the owner of the actual motel used as the show’s filming location is planning on selling it in the near future. That’s right, SC fans. You could be the real-life proprietor of the Rosebud Motel. But how in the world can this dream become a reality? We discuss all the details on this week’s episode.
Other topics we cover:
- Buffalo Bill’s (seemingly untouched) house from “Silence of the Lambs” hits the market again.
- Halloween isn’t canceled! How to trick-or-treat without getting—or spreading—COVID-19
- The half Christmas tree trend
- Katy Perry‘s “guesthouse” is back on the market.
- Bella Thorne‘s house is pending, again!
- This week’s celebrity real estate winner and loser
Want more “House Party”? Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. And please: Throw us a five-star rating if you like what you hear. The more good ratings and reviews we have, the easier it is for people to find us.
Want to chime in? Have your own crazy home-related story you’re dying to share? We’re all ears, eagerly waiting to discuss all of your burning real estate questions on “The Mailbox” segment. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, follow us on Facebook and Instagram, or tweet us @housepartypod on Twitter.