“House Party” is realtor.com®’s official podcast about the overlapping worlds of real estate and pop culture, hosted by Natalie Way, Erik Gunther, and Rachel Stults. Click the player above to hear our takes on this week’s hot topics.
For our 50th episode (!!!), our colleague Clare Trapasso, realtor.com’s deputy news editor, breaks down the ripple effect that coronavirus is having on the U.S. housing market. What might happen to real estate as the global pandemic continues to spread?
Other topics we cover:
- In lighter news, an insane “Star Wars”–themed basement inspired us to discuss what would be in our fantasy spaces. Is it possible to build a 5,000-square-foot hot tub?
- We reveal our true feelings (and don’t hold back) about she sheds and man caves.
- We continue our new segment, “The Mailbox,” in which we read and answer listener letters from our inbox. (It’s open, y’all! We’d love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A Valentine’s Day–appropriate discussion turns to Jack-and-Jill sinks. (Are they really worth it?)
- And, of course, we cover the week’s celebrity real estate winner and loser.
Ready to listen? Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. And please: Throw us a five-star rating if you like what you hear. The more good ratings and reviews we have, the easier it is for people to find us.
Want to chime in? Have your own crazy home-related story you’re dying to share? We’re all ears, eagerly waiting to discuss all of your burning real estate questions. Email us at email@example.com, follow us on Facebook, or tweet us @housepartypod on Twitter.