House Party” is realtor.com®’s official podcast about the overlapping worlds of real estate and pop culture, hosted by Natalie Way and Rachel Stults. Click the player above to hear our take on this week’s hot topics.
With 16 new shows on deck for 2021, HGTV is poised to have its buzziest year ever. But some shows will inevitably rise to the top and some (one in particular) will fall to the wayside. Which new HGTV offerings are we excited for and which sound like a total snooze fest? We dive into it on this week’s episode of “House Party.”
Other topics we discuss:
- Why we went on a three-week hiatus (!), plus Rachel’s PSA about bathroom safety
- “The Bachelor” mansion’s listing on Airbnb—for an obscene amount of money per day
- San Francisco’s famed “Full House” house selling for below asking price (Here’s why.)
- The sale of Robin Williams‘ Tiburon, CA, home
- This week’s celebrity real estate winner and loser
Want more “House Party”? Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. And please: Throw us a five-star rating if you like what you hear. The more good ratings and reviews we have, the easier it is for people to find us.
Want to chime in? Have your own crazy home-related story you’re dying to share? We’re all ears, eagerly waiting to discuss all of your burning real estate questions on “The Mailbox” segment. Email us at email@example.com, follow us on Facebook and Instagram, or tweet us @housepartypod on Twitter.