Peregrine Copper Mountain, CO
Peregrine is a 36-unit condominium complex, ranging from studios to three bedrooms in the East Village of Copper Mountain, Colorado.
Bordering the 8th fairway of the Copper Creek Championship Golf Course and within walking distance of the Super Bee Chair Lift, Peregrine Condominiums are a perfect combination of convenience and luxury, offering breathtaking views of the mountains.
Copper Mountain is a master planned village located 75 miles west of Denver in Summit County. There are several neighborhoods within the resort:
• East Village
• Center Village
• Union Creek
• West Village
Here are a few of the several surrounding resort towns:
- Breckenridge: Located 18 miles from Copper Mountain, Breckenridge is home to a historic district and The Barney Ford House Museum.
- Dillon: Dillon, situated on a former site of a trading post and stage stop, is 12 miles southwest of Copper Mountain. Dillon boasts one of the top community live theater companies in the state, aptly named The Lake Dillon Theatre Company.
- Frisco: Frisco is only 7 miles north of Copper Mountain. Home of the Frisco Bay Marina, it offers a full service marina, canoe and kayak rentals spanning 3,300 acres and 25 miles of shoreline.
Things to Do
The US Forest Service named Copper Mountain, “The most nearly perfect ski mountain in the United States”. There are 22 Lifts to cover an area of 2,433 acres. They offer numerous other activities as well:
- Ice Skating at West Lake: Weather permitting, skating is free. Skate rentals are available; open daily from 10am-9pm.
- Copper Creek Golf Course: Open June 14th – September 29th, this course accommodates the novice golfer to the accomplished all the while offering spectacular views of the 10 Mile Range.
- Woodward at Copper: year round Ski/Snowboarding Camp for all levels and ages.
Places of Interest
- Copper Village: Located in the ski area, New Village is a pedestrian based village offering restaurants, shopping, go-carts and many more family friendly activities.
- Meadow Creek Pond: Located 8 miles away in Frisco, Meadow Creek Pond boasts fishing and park amenities such as grills, picnic tables and playground.
- Copper Mountain Stables: Guided trails through Copper Mountain and White River National Forest. Takes you through high country trails, over streams while taking in the views. This is a great way to see wildlife; deer, squirrels, and sometimes elk or bears.
- White Mountain Tours: Offering snowmobile tours and lessons at different levels and duration based on customer wants.
After a long day on the slopes, rest assured knowing that an outdoor hot tub will be waiting at Peregrine. The possibilities at Copper Mountain are endless; whether you are zip lining across West Lake in the summer months or taking a dinner sleigh ride through the snow, you can be in the center of it all at Peregrine.